Alpha Numeric Sets:
- Suitable for part numbering, batch & date Coding, etc. on Steels, Casings, Forgings, Aluminum, Brass, Plasics, Paper.
- Types made from High Quality Tool Steel
- Letters and Numbers formed by unique Cold forming process for longer tool life
- Dull Nickel plated for rust free longer shelf life.
- Bevel Angles, Character Depth & “Bradma” Calligraphy to maximize type life
- Sets are available with or without Holder.
- All dimensions are to very close tolerances, for the clearest uniform impression in perfect alignment when Types are assembled in Holder
- Made from high Quality, heat treated tool steel. Finely balanced with liberal overall shank size.
- Ensures deep, clear and legible stamped impression. Safeguards against mushrooming, chipping and splitting of hammering end.
- Each punch is clearly marked with character designaion and size
- Dull Nickel Plated for rust free longer shelf life.
SERIAL NUMBERS can be marked on metal parts – in a simple operation. Special design ensures that numbers advance one – at – a time accurately and automatically. Impressions are perfectly aligned, evenly spaced, uniformly deep – Component after component !
Salient features of Bradma Rotary Type Numerators
- Wheels made from special Tool Steel.
- Advancing cams machined into solid wheels
- Cam material as durable as stamping characters.
- Extra wide unit wheel for longer life.
- One – piece actuating pawl machined from solid bar.
- Direct – reading characters to check set-up
- No riveted assembly – easy to dismantle and clean by user.
- Unique design of holding catch and springs.
Special Automatic Rotary Numerators
- Automatic Rotary Numerators with more than 10 wheels
- Numerators with Alpha – Numeric and / or special wheel combination.
- Concave / Convex Numerators for Curved Surfaces
- High Performance Numerators for longer life.
- Composite Numerators with provision to mark Logo or Repeated fixed data along with serial numbers.
- Numerators for marking at Red Hot temperature or Numerator with Heating arrangement.
- Numerators with special Calligraphy.