Universal Tilting Vice
- Accurately designed for use on surface, universal tool & cutter grinding machines.
- Unbreakable steel body.
- Accurately groung jaws made out of special steel for firm grip.
- All swivelling movements have positive locking and the job can be locked at any compound angle
- Body is made of grey cast iron.
- High quality ACME steel screw.
- Hardened & accurately ground jaws provided with ‘V’ groove
- This vice can’set up at any angle with positive locking.
- Upper angle base can incline from the horizontal position to the vertical position.
- The lower angle setting base can incline up to 45º in both right & left directions.
- The entire unit may be swivelled on a base plate through 360º
- Quick alignment to machines through longitudinal slot provided in base.
- Crank handle is made of unbreakable steel provided with a spring loaded mechanism providing positive grip.