- Body and base are made of special high strength fine-grain Cast iron for toughness and rigidity.
- Moving Jaw run in long Prismatic slides with provision for wear adjustment.
- The removable hardened steel Jaws. Fix jaw is provided with “V” grooves.
- The totally enclosed acme thread adjusting screw with a replacable screw bushing & thrust collar.
- The vice can be centered using longitude tenon slots. Supplied complete with handle.
- Crank handle is made of unbreakable steel provided with a spring loaded mechanism providing positive grip.
- Vertical tilting capacity through 90º Positive locking to withstand heavy loads.
- Minimum vibration.
- Low height with rigidity